Hello my dear fellow Proverbs 31 women in progress,
It’s been a long time I haven’t written a post indeed! I was very busy on my daytime job and I did not fulfill many of my goals I posted in February, including:
- write a weekly post on my blog
- lose 4 kgs
- read 4 books
However, I am determined to live my life on a goal-setting pattern, so I will resume setting goals for March 2017. They will remain very similar to those I listed last month.
- Spend time in prayer and meditation during 30 minutes every morning
- Read 4 chapters of the Bible every day
- Walk 30 minutes every day after prayer time at least 5 times a week
- Eat 5 portions of fruits and vegetables everyday
- Drink at least 1,5 l of water everyday
- Lose at least 4 kgs by the end of the month
- Read one book per week until the end of the month
- Give 10% of my income (tithing)
- Invest 10% of my income
- Save 10% of my income
Goals related to personal projects
- Write one post per week on this blog (hopefully I will!)
Well, now you know everything about my goals for the month. How about you?
Have you established goals for this month? Please share your point of view!