Hello my dear fellow Proverbs 31 women in progress,
I hope you had a good week filled with the Holy Spirit! As for me, I was very busy on my daytime job and I did not fulfill many of my goals I posted in March, including:
- lose 4 kgs
- read 4 books
However, I am determined to live my life on a goal-setting pattern, so I will resume setting goals for April 2017. They will remain very similar to those I listed last month; however I’ll try to re-focus my health goals not around my weight loss, but rather on rebalancing my habits and attitude towards health in general.
- Spend time in prayer and meditation during 30 minutes every morning
- Read one chapter of the Book of Proverbs every morning and Psalm 51 during this whole month
- Exercise 30 minutes every day after prayer time at least 5 times a week
- Eat 5 portions of fruits and vegetables everyday
- Drink at least 1,5 l of water everyday
- Read one book per week until the end of the month. I will especially focus on two specific books: The Confident Woman by Joyce Mayer and Secrets of an Irresistible Woman by Michelle McKinney Hammond.
- Give 10% of my income (tithing)
- Invest 10% of my income
- Save 10% of my income
- Start looking for items to redecorate my living room
Goals related to personal projects
- Write one post per week on this blog (hopefully I will!)
- List personal hobbies/interests that I can turn into business ventures
Well, now you know everything about my goals for the month. How about you?
Have you established goals for this month? Please share your point of view!