Feminine Women vs Masculine Women

My dear fellow Proverbs 31 women in progress,

Have you ever wondered what kind of energy you must bring to your relationship?

Are you confused of the role you should have when you get married?

In that case, this article will clarify what you need to hear. Because not every couple is supposed to function in the same way.

However, as Christian women, we are supposed to handle a specific role in our couples.

That’s why studying the difference between feminine women and masculine women is important. You’ll own your couple more easily.

And if you’re single, you’ll pick up men who correspond to your energy and will make less mistakes.

Are you ready for a feminine women vs. masculine women study?

Let’s go!

Feminine women

If you are a woman who chooses to embody the feminine energy in your relationship, it means that you must choose to be cherished.

You must respect and revere the man in your life, as well as his ideas, his thoughts, his desires, and his opinions.

You must willingly submit to his leadership and let him provide for you.

It doesn’t mean that you can’t voice your opinions and say what you think, or be a yes-woman. Being submissive doesn’t mean that you are a doormat.

If you choose to have this kind of relationship, then you must choose a man who will pursue you and take care of you.

In exchange, you’ll have to look good, make him feel good and be subserviant in many areas (e.g. taking care of the house, cook for him…).

Masculine women

On the contrary, if you choose to be the masculine woman, it means that you exudes male energy.

And this means that you’ll choose to be respected.

You’ll be the one taking care of your man’s feelings above your own and be the chaser in the relationship.

You’ll be comfortable with taking all the decisions in the couple. But this doesn’t mean that you’ll castrate your man in the relationship either.

If you believe that this kind of relationship is for you, then you’ll pick up a man who is comfortable with being cherished.

You should choose a man who won’t be afraid of your strong personality and desires and who is ready to follow you in all your adventures.

What the Bible says

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,  that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church.

Ephesians 5:22-30

The Bible calls us to have a relationship where women are submissive to men in marriage.

So, if you want to have a Biblical marriage you must strive to be a feminine woman.

Afterwards, every couple is different, and you are the one who must find your own balance which works for you.

Well, that’s all for today? Do you want to be a feminine woman or a masculine woman in your relationship?

Please answer in the comments below!

To get more insights of this issue, click below to but Getting To I Do by Patricia Allen:

Masculine and Feminine Roles

If you enjoyed this post, please suscribe to my blog to receive updates by email.

Click here to receive your free report on the virtues of the Proverbs 31 woman.

Follow me on my Facebook page, my Pinterest page or on my RSS Feed.

God bless you all!

1. philebur says:

Hello there, thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful piece of information here with us. I must say i really did enjoyed going through your review as it contains valuable information’s one needs to be aware of when comparing the masculinity of men and the feminine nature of women. I think a lot of people needs to see this so i will be sharing this.

Thanks for sharing my work I really appreciate!

• Sophie says:

Hello there! Thanks for sharing this article on feminine women Vs Masculine women. I’ve gone through it and it’s an interesting read. You’ve done a commendable job as it’s well detailed and contains valuable information. I totally agree with you on this, I’m a Christain and I believe that women should be submissive to their husbands. I’m a feminine woman and I’m trying to be more feminine. I really have no idea why some women would want to behave masculine. Thank you

You’re welcome!

• Jackie says:

Well, this is a topic that many people out there have always been shying away from and I totally disagree with what they do. Happy that you can make a point of it from your post here. I like the way you have written this and as a lady, I think it would only be good to enlighten other people too.

Thank you!

• Jbryce says:

Wow, this is a kind of article that most of the females of this generation should know about, it actually treats the most common cause of trouble and misunderstanding in relationships and I’ve heard of countless number of times when both the husband and the wife are not in accordance because of the kind of energy they both brought, no one wants to listen. This will be of massive assistance, thanks for sharing

You’re welcome!

• Lawson says:

Hello Angelce,

These are two different people you have here and it’s very common between the female gender to see these two type of people. However, some chose to be masculine and work out in a gym but still want to be cherished and adored by men and there are some feminine that wants to be respected even without the muscle. It all goes down to personal orientation.

Exactly!

• Adyns68 says:

Great post!

This is something paramount that we need to teach our girls as soon as possible. Being submissive does not mean that you become a slave or a yes-woman.

Finding the right balance in your relationship will depend on you and your husband. And let us remember that being submissive to our husband is what God is asking from us. So, as long as we are doing His will, God will bless us.

Thanks

You’re welcome!

• Jelena says:

Great text. Tis one of the topics that is much speculated about today. Personally, I think that everyone is different and that what we carry inside us should not change because that is exactly what makes us special. Every couple works differently and the fact that we have to choose to be a woman with only masculine or feminine characteristics does not suit me. Why can’t we be both. Some situations involve reacting in a more subtle way and others in a slightly more aggressive way. Sometimes we are happy and sometimes sad or angry. All of this affects how this will manifest in our behavior. I think we should be what we are whether someone likes it or not. That is what makes us women 🙂

Thanks for sharing!

• Joshua says:

If you put it that way, I’m going to go with feminine, but there is a big potential for misunderstandings here as much as you ain’t really clear about what you really mean by those words.
                  I’m not going to accept ‘masculine’, because, I’m actually picturing women with mustaches lol etc. That’s really not my thing though.

What is not masculine in a woman by my definition are things like: does she put on pants, will she shovel the snow out of her driveway herself, can she change a tire, is she working 60 hours a week as an engineer, and so on.
                  Yeah she can still do all these and be enchantingly feminine

I agree!

• DarmiMaddie says:

A clarification that most people lack before engaging or commuting to marriage. Actually what you shared here is really good to see and I honestly value all these here. Thank you so much for sharing fis with us all. Definitely a great thing to see here and I honestly value your advise here. Thanks for sharing with us

You’re welcome!

• Kelvin says:

This is a very educating, informative and interesting article on the two types of women on the surface of earth, and the roles they are to play or their characteristics as either feminine or masculine. I really like the fact that you went on to explain the roles of a woman as it is in the Bible, being married, as a Christian. Thanks for this article. I have learnt a lot about both the feminine and masculine type of women. And with this knowledge, I will understand them better.

Happy you learnt something on my article!

• Nuttanee says:

Thank you for sharing such an informative post on femininity. I would say that I am more masculine women. Every women in my family is also that way. I am all about respect. I think that respect is the ground for all kind of relationships, not only just marriage. I am all about masculine, however I still do enjoy letting my husband take charge. We take turns and I think that is perfect for our marriage.

That’s interesting, thanks for sharing!

• Anthony Hu says:

Thank you for your post. It is educational, which give a clear definition of feminine women and masculine women. I agree with you that women and women are different and they should have their own choices.

If you have a feminine women characteristics, you embody the feimine energy and choose to be cherished. You will be happy to respect and revere the man in your life, of course his ideas, his thoughts, his desires and his opinions. On the other hand, you need to voice your opinions and express your true thoughts. With this in mind, you should look for a gentlemen who pursue you and take good care of you.