My dear fellow Proverbs 31 women in progress,
I am so sorry to have abandoned you these days. I was actually very busy at my daytime job; as I started a whole new consulting career by God’s grace and that I have prove everyone that I am fit for the job!
However, today, I decided to allocate my time to writing a post to my favorite readers 🙂
As I told you last month, I’ll post my goals every month on my website so that you can follow how I evolve to be close to the Proverbs 31 woman, who is my role model.
Please note that the deadline is February 28, 2017. I’ll assess how well I fulfilled my goals during this period.
Are you ready? Go!
- Spend time in prayer and meditation during 30 minutes every morning
- Read 4 chapters of the Bible every day
(These two habits are part of the spiritual routine that I try to implement in my life)
- Walk 30 minutes every day after prayer time at least 5 times a week
- Eat 5 portions of fruits and vegetables everyday
- Drink at least 1,5 l of water everyday
- Lose at least 4 kgs by the end of the month
- Read one book per week until the end of the month
- Execute a new homemaking schedule by the end of the month
- Buy new (beautiful!) sheets for my bed by the end of the month
- Give 10% of my income (tithing)
- Invest 10% of my income
- Save 10% of my income
Goals related to personal projects
- Write one post per week on this blog (hopefully I will!)
Well, now you know everything about my goals for the month. How about you?
Have you established goals for this month? Please share your point of view!